September 14, 2009

Baby Thank you

So a couple of weeks ago a friend of mine gave birth to her second baby girl. I thought I would take the opportunity to make her a gift so I decided I would make some thank you cards that she could use. I am happy with the result and am hopping that she will like and use them as well. I made for her 6 cards and then placed them in a hand made card box along with the envelopes.

The little teddy is done by using the paper piecing technique. Stamped on Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and Pretty in Pink and then cut the layers out and glued them on the Close to Cocoa base. I made my own Designer paper by using the Boho Blooms Back ground stamp with versamark and stamped it on Close to Cocoa cardstock. I love this effect and to me it is very cost effective.
Hope you like as well. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment