July 28, 2009

Stained Glass Technique

Hello everyone. It has been some time since my last post. I don't really know how that happened but I do have a post today.

This is a card I made for a swap. It uses the Stain Glass technique. In this technique the image is embossed on Vellum paper and then I turned it over and coloured on the back side of the image. I did this using Stampin' Up!'s Classic ink pads and a blender pen. It is actually very simple and I love the end result.


The Card Stock used is Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and a Whisper White.

The ribbon is also for SU! and it is the Organza Ribbon. I love this ribbon and will most likely using it a lot.

The stamp sets I used are SU!'s One of a Kind and also the new stamp set this year, Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Hope you like. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment