July 30, 2009

Punch Art

Hi Everyone today's post is of Punch art I found on http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/ . Once I saw it I had to make it for one of my friends that is a BIG Giraffe lover.
I made this card for a friends baby shower... I know you probably saying for a baby shower what does it have to do with that but like I said she is a big giraffe lover and she loved the card.
I will have to redo this card so I also have a copy of it, and since I did not use Stampin' Up!'s card stock on this card it would turn out different but most likely better since there is just no comparison on SU!'s card stock to others I have used.
The punches used for this were all from SU! Hope you like it. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlene,
    I just had a few minutes to blog hop and took the time to see what you have been up to.
    Your blog is looking good.

    ReplyDelete