August 9, 2009

Another week....

Well this post I tried to get on here yesterday in between storms but was unable to do so since we had a very intense storm when I was finally able to get on to post. So Sad. The storm was such an interesting light display and the rain was just coming down.

The weekend is over which I am only somewhat glad that it was since it was busy with my hubby out of commission with a chest infection. So it was hard with a two year old to actually get away and do some crafting. Now I am at work today but thought I would get this posted for all of you out there and then get back to work.

The following is a copy of all the dress cards that I have seen out there. Unsure of the original creator but I just knew one day that I would make this for someone. A friend of mine has her birthday this week so I thought I would make it for her. She is a very good dresser (a lot better then me) and I believe she loves to dress up. So I feel this would be well received by her.

Sorry it is not a very good picture as it seems to be very dark.


Stamp set used is On your Birthday
Cardstock is Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry

I used one of the flowers punched with the Trio Flower punch for the flower which I attached with a silver brad.

The ribbon that I used was just some ribbon that I had lying around from before I was a demo but it seemed to match the Melon Mambo colour beautifully so I used it for the card. The Dress was also paper that I had around from long ago and since I don't have any designer paper yet I used it.

On the inside I used another stamp from the on your birthday stamp set that reads "wishing you the happiest birthday yet.

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment