August 24, 2009

For a Friend

Hello every one. Today's card that I will show you is using the technique Polished Stone. I changed this up a bit as usually you would add in some Metalic ink but I don't have any yet so I just skipped that step.



The stamp set is Priceless. It is funny that I thought that this stamp set was one that I would not use so I didn't get it originally. The best thing about this set that as one of the perks from being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I actually got this FREE. Yeah!! Got to love Free! Email me if you would like to have a chance to earn FREE products from Stampin' Up!

The Stamped images are stamped in the in-colours this year. They are great! Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Soft Suade are the 3 in-colours that I used.

The Polished Stone technique uses your reinkers and glossy card stock. I love how this turned out as you can see I did it twice for this card. One in pinks and the other in Purples. (the oval around the greeting) I used 3 shades of each colour group to create the look.

Hope you like it and see you again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment