August 7, 2009

YEAH its Friday!

Hello Everyone

Happy Friday to all.

I thought I would come on here quickly and let you know what I have been up to and the reason there has not been an post in a very long time. So sorry about that.

I have been very busy making some more card swaps for Heather Summers down line which I am one of. This swap is Christmas/Winter theme and I am having a hard time being creative and unique with this one. I am actually second quessing myself when it comes to participating in this swap since I don't have too much in the way of Christmas stamps, but I thought this would be the best way to get ideas to share with others on classes and workshops and learn something for myself. After the swap has been done and the others have received their swaps I will share with you what I ended up using as my swap card. This should happen sometime in the next few weeks so stay tuned and I will post it here for all to see.

I have also been trying my hand at watercolouring. I have always liked the look of the watercolouring that I have seen others do but I have not been able to make mine look anything close to it. I am trying different things with this to see if I can get it right or as close to right as possible.

I will try to share with you a card in the next few days. I have some ideas in my head of things I could do, I just have to get it onto paper! I hope you are having a wonderful day and see you soon...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment